Marketing Strategy for Apple – Steve Jobs
Marketing from the viewpoint of the late Steve Jobs:
- Marketing is about values.
- We have to be absolutely clear on what we want them to remember about us.
- Even a great brand needs investment and caring to retain its relevance and vitality
- “Got Milk” – focuses on the absence of the product.
- When we think of Nike, we feel something different than a shoe company.
- Nike honors great athletes and they honor great athletics. That’s who they are.
- Our customers want to know who is Apple and what is it that we stand for?
- Core Value
- Core Value for Apple – “People with passion can change the world for the better”
- “Think Different” touches the soul of this company.
What’s “Think Different” is about?It’s about honoring great people that changed the world.